Ignou BPSE 142 solved assignment:INDIA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A GLOBALISING WORLD
₹80.00 – ₹100.00
Ignou BPSE 142 solved assignment
BPSE -142: INDIA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A GLOBALISING
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-142
Assignment Code: BPSE-142/ASST/TMA/2022-23
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Does Indian foreign policy reflect its desire to be an important regional/global
power? Examine it. 20
2. How does political leadership of a state affect its foreign policy. Explain with
reference of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. What are the main features of Indian foreign Policy? 10
2. Highlight important changes in India Foreign policy since 1991. 10
3. Describe the nature of India Foreign policy during the Cold War. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Describe the main goals of India’s Foreign Policy. 6
2. Why India did not sign the Nuclear Non –Proliferation Treaty? 6
3. What was Afro -Asian Unity? 6
4. The Panchsheel Agreement 6
5. The Tashkent Agreement 6
Specification: Ignou BPSE 142 solved assignment:INDIA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A GLOBALISING WORLD